Uranium Energy Corp (NYSE American: UEC, the “Company” or “UEC”) is pleased to announce that, in conjunction with the holding of the Company’s recent annual general meeting of stockholders on July 19, 2018, the following matters were duly ratified by the Company’s stockholders and have now been implemented by the Board of Directors in the following manner:
- Amir Adnani, Spencer Abraham, Ivan Obolensky, Vincent Della Volpe, David Kong, Ganpat Mani and Gloria Balletsta were elected to the Board of Directors of the Company;
- Ernst & Young LLP, Chartered Professional Accountants, were appointed as the Company’s independent registered accounting firm;
- the Company’s 2018 Stock Incentive Plan was approved;
- the Company’s executive compensation was approved; and
- the following Executive Officers of the Company were re-appointed by the Board of Directors of the Company immediately following the AGM:Amir Adnani: President and Chief Executive Officer;
Pat Obara: Secretary, Treasurer and Chief Financial Officer; and
Scott Melbye Executive Vice President.
- About Uranium Energy Corp
Uranium Energy Corp is a U.S.-based uranium mining and exploration company. The Company’s fully-licensed Hobson Processing Facility is central to all of its projects in South Texas, including the Palangana ISR mine, the permitted Goliad ISR project and the development-stage Burke Hollow ISR project. In Wyoming, UEC controls the permitted Reno Creek ISR project. Additionally, the Company controls a pipeline of advanced-stage uranium projects in Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico and Paraguay, and a large, high-grade titanium project in Paraguay. The Company’s operations are managed by professionals with a recognized profile for excellence in their industry, a profile based on many decades of hands-on experience in the key facets of uranium exploration, development and mining.
Source: Uranium Energy